Get Outstanding Support in All Medical Matters
- Review of Case Validity and Value
- Medical Summary Reports
- Interpretation of Meaning, or Lack thereof, of Medical Reports & Records
- IME Observation & Rebuttal Reports
- Answers to Specific Medical Questions in Cases
- Standard of Care Reviews
- Medical Case Coordination
- Liaison to Treating Doctors
- Assessment of Causation
- Referral to Appropriate Medical Experts
- Determination of Future Medical Care and Costs
- Medical Research and Delivery of Medical Journal Articles
- Facilitation of Communication with Clients, Families, Professionals and Service & Governmental Agencies
- Independent Record Reviews
- Help Developing Medical Theories
- Deposition & Court Assistance-Table-side or Question Preparation
We find as we work with more and more attorneys, we have been asked to provide many medically related services. In other words, each attorney with whom we consult finds different and varied medical services for us to provide based on the unique way they approach medical issues in cases.
We may be more useful to one attorney providing case coordination and to another attorney by providing Medical Summary Reports for demand letters. We observe Independent Medical Exams and can write IME Rebuttal Reports.
We meet with treating doctors to clarify case related issues like causation and answer medical questions in a case. We can provide up to date medical journal articles in advance of questioning a medical expert.
Because we are very aware of your expenses, we have made the decision to kept our fees reasonable. Many attorneys use medical consultants only when confronted with problems in the case. We suggest you bring us in at the outset of your representation as this approach has almost always added value to the case.
Think about how we could help you to increase case value and save you time while not breaking the bank.
On what cases can you use immediate consultation? Contact us now.